The Level 3 First Aid at Work course is required in accordance with the Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations 1981 and the Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations (NI) 1982. It is also applicable to a wide range of emergency and general First Aid situations. This is the ideal First Aid course for your employees. It's suitable for higher risk workplaces, or companies with larger number of employees.
Smaller companies with lower risk environments may choose for their employees to gain the Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work instead.
Why should you do your 3 day First Aid at work course with ELN?
You may find a large number of Training Providers offering the Level 3 First Aid at Work training. However, according to the HSE as an employer you will be responsible for due diligence when choosing a training provider if that First Aid training is not accredited. Don't take the risk! Choose ELN!
We are currently only taking in-house corporate trainings. Group discounts available for groups of 6 or more.
None. This course is suitable for anyone wishing to become a First Aider for the workplace.
Name: Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF)
Qualification Type: QCF
Guided Learning Hours: 24
Validity: One year
Suitable for: Anyone who wants to get qualified as a First Aider for the workplace.
This Unit is the same as the EFAW qualification consisting of 8 units.
1. Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider
2. Be able to assess an incident
3. Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
4. Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
5. Be able to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
6. Be able to manage a casualty with external bleeding
7. Be able to manage a casualty who is in shock
8. Be able to manage a casualty with a minor injury
This is the second part of the qualification which is independent of the Emergency First Aid at Work training.
Multiple Choice Test