Focusing on Learning Difficulties in Classrooms
The course is short CPD (entry level course) exploring learning disabilities, its symptoms, signs and categories. The course examines current theories, research and practices for teachers working with students with various learning difficulties.
Who can take up this course?
The course is best situated for teachers who need hands on support to deal with multiple special needs in one classroom.
The course is a thirty minute introductory course that is taught through online resources. There is a downloadable certificate once you complete the final test.
What will you learn?
Participants will critically examine current theory and practices associated with supporting the design of quality programs implemented for students with additional learning needs in multiple learning contexts.
The course covers following topics:
- Understand Special Educational Needs
- Sign & Symptoms of Learning Disabilities
- Coping strategies for students with Learning Difficulties
- Effective strategies to Managing SEN Behavior in Classrooms
Focusing on Learning Difficulties in Classrooms CPD course is available for all candidates who fulfill the following criteria:
Age range: 18+
Core skills: There are no formal entry requirements for this training course however candidate must have reading and writing skills in order to complete the course.
Access to Internet using a laptop / pc / tablet using up to date Windows, Android or Apple operating systems.
- Understand special educational needs
- Learning difficulties
- Signs & symptoms of learning disabilities
- Coping strategies for students with learning difficulties
- Effective strategies for managing SEN's in the classroom
Participants are required to complete an online quiz at the end of the course