Effective Classroom Management
This course supports in learning best practices in classroom and behavior management. The course is developed to assist teachers from organizing time, materials, and classroom space to strategies for managing individual and large group student behaviors, transitions and other arrangements for classrooms in general.
Who can take up this course?
The course caters to teachers teaching for years or new teachers starting their careers.
This course is a thirty minute three-credit CPD course. There is a downloadable certificate once you pass the final test.
This course focuses on three main areas:
- Effective Management of Classrooms
- Using Inclusive Learning and Teaching in Education & Training
Managing Classroom CPD course is available for all candidates who fulfill the following criteria:
Age range: 18+
Core skills: There are no formal entry requirements for this training course however candidate must have reading and writing skills in order to complete the course.
Access to Internet using a laptop / pc / tablet using up to date Windows, Android or Apple operating systems.
- Effective planning
- Identifying & dealing with negative behaviors
- Inclusive learning environment
- Theories of behavior management
- Assess own strengths/areas for growth and identify strategies to address them
- Understand ways to create an inclusive teaching & learning environment
- Understand inclusive teaching and learning approaches in Education & Training
- Plan inclusive teaching and learning
- Deliver inclusive teaching and learning
- Evaluate the delivery of inclusive teaching and learning
Participants are required to complete an online quiz at the end of the course