The course is developed to assist teachers from organising time, materials, and classroom space to strategies for managing individual and large group student behaviours, transitions and other arrangements for classrooms in general.
Who can take up this course?
This course is a thirty minute three-credit CPD course. There is a downloadable certificate once you pass the final test.
Would you like to read more about our Effective Classroom Management CPD course? Download our course brochure now!
Units and Learning Outcomes
- Effective planning
- Identifying & dealing with negative behaviors
- Inclusive learning environment
- Theories of behavior management
- Assess own strengths/areas for growth and identify strategies to address them
- Understand ways to create an inclusive teaching & learning environment
- Understand inclusive teaching and learning approaches in Education & Training
- Plan inclusive teaching and learning
- Deliver inclusive teaching and learning
- Evaluate the delivery of inclusive teaching and learning
Participants are required to complete an online quiz at the end of the course.