As a teacher, one of your main roles is to motivate your learners to develop their ability and aspiration to learn. Your role is not just about teaching your subject or preparing learners for assessment. This course will help you develop skills to impart knowledge and work with students from various backgrounds as well as learn your responsibilities at all stages of the teaching cycle.
Who can take up this course?
This course is a thirty minute three-credit CPD course. There is a downloadable certificate once you complete the online test.
What you'll learn:
- It will give you an insight into the roles, responsibilities and relationships involved in education and training, different models of teaching and learning, the different roles you play, the various other professionals you work with as well as the entire teaching cycle.
- During the duration of the course you will be able to interact with the e-learning interface and complete various activities, watch videos, access articles and a final exam or exercise.
Would you like to read more about our Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education & Training CPD course? Download our course brochure now!
Units and Learning Outcomes
- Understand the teaching role and responsibilities in Education and Training
- Understand ways to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment
- Understand the relationships between teachers and other professionals in Education and Training