Roles and Responsibilities in Education & Training
As a teacher, one of your main roles is to motivate your learners to develop their ability and aspiration to learn. You may read about delivering training and facilitating learning, but in reality you do much more than that. Your role is not just about teaching your subject or preparing learners for assessment. This course will help you develop skills to impart knowledge and work with students from various backgrounds.
This is the theory Unit 1 for both the Level 3 Award in Education and Training and the Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training. This could be an affordable way to get your study materials in case you are registered with another provider for your Level 3 AET course and just need some help with the study.
Who can take up this course?
This course is specially designed for candidates who are in a teaching/training role but do not have a formal qualification or are considering a change in career and need an introduction to teaching.
This course is a thirty minute three-credit CPD course. There is a downloadable certificate once you complete the online test.
What you'll learn:
- It will give you an insight into the roles, responsibilities and relationships involved in education and training, different models of teaching and learning, the different roles you play, the various other professionals you work with as well as the entire teaching cycle.
- During the duration of the course you will be able to interact with the elearning interface and complete various activities, watch videos, access articles and a final exam or exercise.
Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education & Training CPD course is available for all candidates who fulfill the following criteria:
Age range: 18+
Core skills: (English, Maths) At least to A Levels standard.
Access to Internet using a laptop / pc / tablet using up to date Windows, Android or Apple operating systems.
- Understand the teaching role and responsibilities in Education and Training
- Understand ways to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment
- Understand the relationships between teachers and other professionals in Education and Training
Participants are required to complete an online quiz at the end of the course