It is an ideal course if you are looking to take steps into teaching or training in an inclusive classroom or seeking to support persons with special needs.
Who should take this course?
This course is suitable for beginners with no work experience or access to regular teaching hours. It is also ideal for those who are already working, or plan to work as teachers and trainers in different sectors.
This course is a thirty minute three-credit CPD course. There is a downloadable certificate once you pass the final test.
Would you like to read more about our Teaching Appropriate Behaviours and Effective Coping Skills CPD course? Download our course brochure now!
Units and Learning Outcomes
- What are special educational needs
- Dealing with different types of special educational needs in classroom
- Introduction to Behavioral, Emotional & Social Disorder (EBD)
- Differentiating defiance from childhood disorders
- Build coping skills/teach replacement
- Reinforcement strategies and motivators